30th Annual Advances in Urology Meeting
30th Annual Advances in Urology Meeting is organized by USF Health’s Office of Continuing Professional Development (OCPD) and will be held from Apr 29 - May 02, 2020 at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Key West, Florida, United States of America.
The course is specifically designed to meet the educational needs of Urologists, Advance Practice Practitioners and Allied Healthcare Professionals.
USF Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for physicians. USF Health designates this educational activity for a maximum of 11.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™.
USF Health (provider number 2970) is an approved provider of continuing education for nurses through Florida Board of Nursing. This activity has been approved for 11.50 contact hours.
There are no prerequisites for this conference.
The 30th Annual Advances in Urology meeting is desgined for practicing urologist who are interested in updating their knowledge in the diagnosis, evaluation and managment of urologic problems. A distinguished faculty will present advances in the managment of urological problems including uro-oncology, sexual funtion, laparoendoscopic, robotic, minimally invasive surgery, prostate and bladder cancer and reconstructive surgery with a strong emphasis on the technical aspects of various urological procedures.
Competencies to be Addressed:
• Patient Care and Procedural Skills
• Medical / Pharmacotherapy Knowledge
• Provide Patient-Centered Care
• Employ Evidence Based Practice
• Utilize Informatics
As a result of participating in this activity, the learner will be able to:
• Evaluate patients with hydronephrosis.
• Describe the treatment options for patients with bladder neck contracture
• Determine evaluation and management options for pediatric and adult hypospadias
• Describe staging and surgical management of high-risk prostate cancer
• Recognize medical therapy options for patients with metastatic prostatic cancer.
• Summarize management of priapism and erectile dysfunction.
• Evaluate non-obvious renal lesions.
• Review contemporary management of urothelial carcinoma in upper tracts and non-muscle invasive disease.
• Summarize evolving BPH management options.
• Recognize advances in endoscopic kidney stone treatment.
• Identify third line options for over active bladder and treatment of voiding dysfunction in women.
• Recognize changes in office billing.
• Describe technology and coding for in office radiology.
|Contact No. :||(813) 224-7840
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians - Early Fee||01 Apr,2020||USD 575.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Fellows, PA and Other Healthcare Professionals - Early Fee||01 Apr,2020||USD 450.00|