2nd Bacteriophage Therapy Summit 2020 is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held from Mar 24 - 26, 2020 at Revere Hotel Boston Common, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The only industry-focused forum dedicated to facilitating the discovery, translation & acceleration of bacteriophage research into targeted therapeutics with clinically significant results.
As phage therapy offers an opportunity to tackle the ever-growing problem of antibiotic resistant infections, the 2nd Bacteriophage Therapy Summit returns to not only drive forward the translation of phage pharmacology into the clinic but also generate discussion around the direction that phage therapy is heading and how this can be commercialized and delivered into the hands of physicians and patients in need.
The 2nd Bacteriophage Therapy Summit is a dedicated scientific and networking forum for large pharma, biotechs and research institutes to capitalize on this re-emerging therapeutic class.
With a clear focus on overcoming the translational and development challenges of this re-emerging therapeutic class, join your peers to be part of the discussion to facilitate the translation of phage products into targeted, clinically successful therapeutics.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
• Develop a greater understanding of how to navigate regulatory hurdles in CMC and clinical development from returning FDA speaker as well as the first appearance of the EMA
• Understand the best approach to designing and undertaking clinical trials with a recent clinical case study from BiomX
• Learn about the scalable methods of formulation and encapsulation as well as the unique aspects of phage product manufacturing with experts from Armata Pharmaceutical and Loughborough University
• Gain insights into the approaches to overcome bacterial resistance to ensure phage therapy is a long-term viable treatment option from Adaptive Phage Therapeutics, Bioharmony Therapeutics and MIT
• Uncover the various therapeutic uses of phages including using phages as delivery vehicles and resurrecting bacterial sensitivity to antibiotics with talks from Eligo Bioscience and Nemesis Bioscience
Pre-Conference Workshop Day: Tuesday March 24, 2020
• Workshop A - 9:00-12:00
Understanding the Role of Synthetic Bacteriophages in Agriculture and How This Can Assist with Human Therapeutics
• Workshop B - 13:00-16:00
Development of a Universal Phage Library
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)203 141 8700
+1 415 735 3289
(+1) 617 455 4188
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Start-Up/Academic - Conference + 2 Workshops - Final Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 2297.00|
|Start-Up/Academic - Conference + 1 Workshop - Final Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 1998.00|
|Start-Up/Academic - Conference Only - Final Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 1699.00|
|Start-Up/Academic - Workshop Only - Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 399.00|
|Industry Pricing - Conference + 2 Workshops - Final Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 3397.00|
|Industry Pricing - Conference + 1 Workshop - Final Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 2898.00|
|Industry Pricing - Conference Only - Final Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 2399.00|
|Industry Pricing - Workshop Only - Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 599.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Start-Up/Academic - Conference + 2 Workshops - Early Fee||20 Dec,2019||USD 1697.00|
|Start-Up/Academic - Conference + 1 WorkshopEarly Fee||20 Dec,2019||USD 1398.00|
|Start-Up/Academic - Conference Only - Early Fee||20 Dec,2019||USD 1099.00|
|Industry Pricing - Conference + 2 Workshops - Early Fee||20 Dec,2019||USD 2797.00|
|Industry Pricing - Conference + 1 WorkshopEarly Fee||20 Dec,2019||USD 2298.00|
|Industry Pricing - Conference Only - Early Fee||20 Dec,2019||USD 1799.00|