2nd Annual Pediatric Brain Symposium is organized by Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital and will be held from Nov 12 - 15, 2020 at The Westin Sarasota, Sarasota, Florida, United States of America. Both onsite and virtual conference registration options are available. The number of available onsite registrations is limited and available on a first come- first serve basis.
Neurologists, Psychologists, Neuropsychologists, Development Specialists, Pediatricians, Medical Trainees, Nurses, and Advanced Practice Providers.
Credit Designation Statement:
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The 2nd Annual Pediatric Brain Symposium will provide valuable updates on current trends across a spectrum of disorders in the pediatric and adolescent brain. Featuring professionals in various fields of the neurosciences, this conference will address issues in pediatric brain health with a focus on epilepsy, headaches and autism. Interrelated specialists and practitioners will hear from nationally-recognized specialists while enjoying the beautiful setting of The Westin in Sarasota, Florida.
• Choose One of Two Optional Pre-Conference Workshops:
○ Dynamic and Interactive Simulation on Common Pediatric Neurology Office Scenarios
○ Motivational Interviewing
• Featuring Three Pecha Kucha Lectures
• Onsite and Virtual Conference Registration Available
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
• Identify signs and symptoms of autism in the primary care and specialist office.
• Outline evidence-based treatment options for autism spectrum disorder.
• Describe pharmacological treatments for autism spectrum disorders.
• Discuss mechanisms in the transition from acute headache pain to chronic daily headache.
• Identify medical and complimentary treatments for headaches.
• Explain traditional treatment options for migraine headaches and recent advances in treatment.
• Define pediatric epilepsy syndromes.
• Review clinical assessment and diagnostic testing for an epilepsy diagnosis.
• Explain traditional treatment options for epilepsy and recent advances in treatment.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians: Full Conference - Early Fee||25 Sep,2020||USD 300.00|
|Physicians: Full Conference - Regular Fee||11 Nov,2020||USD 400.00|
|Nurse, PA, ARPN, Psychologists, Other: Full Conference - Early Fee||25 Sep,2020||USD 200.00|
|Nurse, PA, ARPN, Psychologists, Other: Full Conference - Regular Fee||11 Nov,2020||USD 250.00|
|Pre-conference Workshop: Track A: Motivational Interviewing Fee||11 Nov,2020||USD 100.00|
|Pre-conference Workshop: Track B: Common Pediatric Neurology Office Scenarios Fee||11 Nov,2020||USD 100.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news