2nd Annual Meeting on Neuroscience & Neurology is organized by BioLEAGUES Worldwide and will be held from Apr 23 - 24, 2020 at Holiday Inn Express Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Who can attend?
• Neurologists and Directors
• Neuro PhysiotherapistsSpecialists
• Healthcare professionals
• Industrial Experts
• Neurology Scientists
• Researchers & Academicians
Theme of Neurology Conference:
Neurocon 2020 is meant to serve as a common platform for all like-minded researchers, scientists, academicians, and others to share, learn and determine the future course of perhaps one of the most important fields in Medicine - Neurology! Apart from a variety of key themes revolving around the latest Neurological treatment methodologies/techniques, new and effective approaches to evaluation, participants will also gain knowledge about other critical aspects of Neuroscience that are less talked about! Irrespective of whether you are interested in education, presenting your work or networking, you are bound to find tremendous value and unprecedented opportunities for both professional and personal development at one of the world's largest gatherings of eminent Neurologists and associated professionals involved in the extended field of Neurology!
Objective of the conference:
The entire aim of Neurocon 2020, is to serve as a platform for uniting all the eminent researchers, scientists and other academic and entrepreneurial professionals to meet together and engage in thought-provoking discussions, debates, presentations, lectures, and more, thus facilitating the advancement of the field of Neurology!
Numerous experts who are renowned for their contributions to the field of Neuroscience will gather at Neurocon 2020 to influence, teach, advise and provide their clear vision for the future of Neurology! Apart from the conventional advantages of networking, and gaining lucrative career as well as collaborative opportunities, one can also derive the below-mentioned benefits from attending Neurocon 2020.
• Gain a concrete understanding of the latest developments and advancements in Neurology.
• Access to the latest tools and techniques involved in the treatment of Neurological disorders.
• Network with eminent professionals from the world of Neurological science.
• Accentuate your existing skillset with all the recently acquired groundbreaking info that will be presented at the conference
Scopes & Benefits:
• To network, to meet the keynote speakers for advise, to create connections with researchers who share similar interests
• To expand your knowledge in the field of Neuroscience and find solutions to existing problems.
• To present your ideas, findings and work to others
• To get feedback on your research project
• To discuss ideas with other researchers
• To learn about other projects being undertaken in your field
• Training for researchers to help them better present their work and questions
• Receiving exposure and to develop an interest in research.
• Connecting with other researchers and scholars in the same field.
• Keeping in touch with the academic researchers from all around the world.
• All the accepted papers will be published during the conference proceedings.
• All the accepted papers will be published in relevant International Journals.
• All accepted papers will be provided with Digital Object Identifier(DOI) numbers with which authors can find their research papers uploaded at the doidirectory.com
• Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||8925457124
+1 (212) 305-2500
January 11, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academician - Early Fee||01 Dec,2019||USD 499.00|
|Academician - Standard Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 599.00|
|Academician - Final Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 699.00|
|Listener Registration - Early Fee||01 Dec,2019||USD 199.00|
|Listener Registration - Standard Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 229.00|
|Listener Registration - Final Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 299.00|
|Industrial/corporate/professional - Early Fee||01 Dec,2019||USD 599.00|
|Industrial/corporate/professional - Standard Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 699.00|
|Industrial/corporate/professional - Final Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 799.00|
|Video presentation/Skype Presentation - Early Fee||01 Dec,2019||USD 149.00|
|Video presentation/Skype Presentation - Standard Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 179.00|
|Video presentation/Skype Presentation - Final Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 179.00|
|Poster Presentation - Early Fee||01 Dec,2019||USD 599.00|
|Poster Presentation - Standard Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 599.00|
|Poster Presentation - Final Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 699.00|
Holiday Inn Express Kuala Lumpur City Centre
84, Jalan Raja Chulan, Wilayah Persekutuan
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Holiday Inn Express Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
84, Jalan Raja Chulan, Wilayah Persekutuan,
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 50200,
+60 3-2028 8888
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
|Session Topic||Start Time||End Time||Location||Speakers|
|Neurological Disorder||23 Apr 09:00 AM||23 Apr 06:00 PM||Sydney, Australia|
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news