THIS CONFERENCE HAS BEEN CANCELLED. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL INFO@SYMPOSIAMEDICUS.ORG.
26th Annual Conference on Women's Health: Care of Women Over 50 is organized by Symposia Medicus. This onsite medical conference is held from Nov 18 - 21, 2020 at Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
What is the significance of the 26th Annual Conference on Women's Health: Care of Women Over 50 CME conference?
At the conclusion of this conference, an attendee must be able to,
- Review patients with potential risks and benefits on the aspects of hormone replacement
- Describe the procedures for screening the sexual problems and clarify the biological and psychosocial components of the problem
- Enhance the diagnosing methods to clearly know gynaecological cancer in the office setting
- Know the significance of sleep and exercise for a healthy ageing
- Distinguish between normal and diseased vulvovaginal skin
What is the CME credit statement for the 26th Annual Conference on Women's Health: Care of Women Over 50 CME conference?
Symposia Medicus is an authorized provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nursing Credentialing Centers Commission on Accreditation.
Symposia Medicus assigns this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA credits. Physicians can claim the credit commensurate based on the extent of the participation.
The ANCC contact hours granted for completion of this conference is 18.
The California Board Of Pharmacy accepts as continuing profession course that meets the standard and is relevant to the pharmacy practice and is assigned for AMA PRA Category 1 credits.
Pharmacotherapeutics CEUs for Nurses
This activity is designated for a maximum of 6.25 pharmacotherapeutic credits.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news