22. Jahrestagung der Norddeutschen Vereinigung für Schlafmedizin e.V. / 22nd Annual Meeting of the North German Association for Sleep Medicine eV is organized by Wikonect GmbH and will be held on Jan 25, 2020 at Kassenarztliche Vereinigung Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany.
• Racks for the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea
• The Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome -frequently, but easily overlooked
• Snoring in children: a serious symptom?
• Orthodontic treatment of childhood obstructive sleep apnea
• Lower jaw protrusion splints in OSA: evidence-based and guideline compliant
• Sexuality in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
• The ideal mandibular protrusion splint patient
• Combination therapy CPAP + protrusion splint
• Case report - OSA patient has been wearing a lower jaw protrusion splint for 40 years
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-members - Registration Fee||24 Jan,2020||EUR 50.00|
|Members (as of December 31, 2019) - Registration Fee||24 Jan,2020||EUR 20.00|
|Students - Registration Fee||24 Jan,2020||EUR 20.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news