21st Annual Diabetes Conference: Individualizing Diabetes Care - Targets and Treatments is organized by University of Rochester Medical Center and will be held on Mar 07, 2020 at University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC), Rochester, New York, United States of America.
• AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM - 6.00
• ANCC - 6.00
• Attendance - 6.00
This one-day conference will take place on Saturday, March 7, 2020, at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in Rochester, NY. Topics this year will focus on individualized diabetes care, there will be sessions on technology, obesity, nutrition, gestational diabetes, and caring for the pediatric or hospitalized patient. Sessions will include patient testimonials, seminars, case studies, and workshops on the latest advances in diabetes treatment. The program will provide updates in diabetes research and treatment options. The target audience includes primary care physicians, advanced practitioners and other providers who treat patients with diabetes.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Describe the treatment options for children with diabetes, as well as the goals for treatment based on age.
• Define the treatment goals and options in patients with gestational diabetes so that they will be able to improve pregnancy outcomes.
• Identify appropriate individualized weight loss strategies for patients with diabetes.
• Compare and contrast different glucose sensors and pumps and be able to use them in an individualized patient-based manner.
• Identify the appropriate treatment options and targets for hospitalized patients based on their individualized medical issues.
|Contact No. :||(585) 276-3000
1 (888) 661-6162
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|NP - Registration Early Fee||21 Feb,2020||USD 70.00|
|Other - Registration Early Fee||21 Feb,2020||USD 70.00|
|PA - Registration Early Fee||21 Feb,2020||USD 70.00|
|Physician - Registration Early Fee||06 Mar,2020||USD 110.00|
|RN - Registration Early Fee||21 Feb,2020||USD 70.00|
|SW - Registration Early Fee||21 Feb,2020||USD 70.00|