2020 Nebraska Dental Association (NDA) Annual Session is organized by the Nebraska Dental Association (NDA). The session is held on Apr 24, 2020, at Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha La Vista Hotel & Conference Center, La Vista, Nebraska, United States of America.
- Attain the knowledge on the latest regenerative materials such as dentin liners, sealing, pulp, capping and thermal insulation for elevated comfort and restoration success
- Recognize the aspects of the regenerative environment
- Cementation and infrastructure of zirconia and lithium disilicate crowns along with the elements that promote the formation of dentin sealing and restoration margins
- Dynamic approaches for direct composite placements which involves the preparation, bonding, matrix selection, bulk filling and bioactive materials for long term oral health
- Promote efficiency methods for direct composite placements and indirect restoration
- The latest important materials to have for the enhanced office efficiency and practice enjoyment
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||402-476-1704
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|