2020 National Health Policy Conference is organized by AcademyHealth and will be held from Feb 10 - 11, 2020 at Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America.
Who Attends the NHPC
The AcademyHealth NHPC brings together more than 675 attendees from all aspects of the health care industry and the health policy process, including:
• Health Care Decision Makers
• Members of Congress and Congressional Staff
• Government Officials
• Top Policy Analysts
Why Should You Attend?
• Explore the major players and issues that will drive health policy in the year ahead and beyond.
• Learn from examples of real world policy innovations, implementation experiences, and evaluations across a broad range of health care topics - unlike any other health policy event.
• Discuss how evidence has been used or could be used in the years ahead to either inform, develop and/or evaluate federal and/or state policy.
• Rub shoulders and make connections with leading health care decision makers, policy experts, and attendees from all aspects of the health care industry and the health policy process.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news