2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium is organized by American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) and will be held from Feb 27 - 29, 2020 at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
“The Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium is a highly focused meeting addressing the most clinically relevant topics facing clinicians on a day to day basis.” -- 2018 attendee
Join us for this practical and interactive meeting for the entire head and neck cancer care community. The program provides the most up-to-date information on multidisciplinary therapies, the latest clinical research, new treatment strategies, supportive care, scientific breakthroughs and toxicity mitigation.
• Dynamic sessions focused on the major disease sites, with expert faculty from all treatment specialties.
• Keynote speakers addressing timely and relevant topics in head and neck cancer treatment.
• The top research presented in oral abstract sessions and a poster reception.
• Interactive and case-based tumor boards.
• Many opportunities to network with colleagues from around the world.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||703-502-1550
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|