2020 Intermediate Fetal Monitoring Course is organized by Unity Point Health Trinity and will be held from Oct 22 - 23, 2020 at Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America.
The AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring Course is designed for registered nurses, nurse midwives, and physicians who have completed a basic or foundations of FHM course and who use fetal heart monitoring technology in the intrapartum perinatal setting.
Continuing Education Credits:
This program has been approved for 18 contact hours from AWHONN who is accredited as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. No partial credit will be awarded.
The purpose of the Intermediate Fetal Monitoring Course is to promote integration of knowledge and skills essential for clinical assessment, promotion, and evaluation of fetal well-being during labor.
On completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
• Assess EFM tracing utilizing NICHD terminology.
• Interpret EFM tracings, analyze uterine activity, and discuss the implications of contractions on fetal well-being.
• Describe clinical interventions and the related maternal-fetal physiology.
• Effectively communication patient data through verbal and documentation methods.
• Describe roles and responsibilities of health care providers when using FHM in intrapartum care.
• Demonstrate selected fetal monitoring skills.
Since this is a two-day course, the date shown reflects the first day of the class only. When you register, you are registered for both days even though only one day is shown.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||21 Oct,2020||USD 220.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news