2020 Crescent City GI, Endoscopy, and Liver Disease Update is organized by Ochsner Health System and will be held on Sep 25, 2020 at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel , New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
Gastroenterologists, Infectious Disease Specialists, General Surgeons, Primary Care Physicians, Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nurses, Residents and Fellows.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To provide physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and other staff involved with patient care an overview of the latest breakthroughs and practical approaches in evaluating and treating patients with digestive and liver diseases. Recently published data will be reviewed, and controversies related to managing various GI and liver conditions will be discussed.
By the end of this conference, the participant should be able to:
• Recognize the minimally-invasive techniques that can be used to treat GI tract disorders
• Review current issues leading to provider burnout, including gender-based issues impacting GI practice
• Understand new developments related to managing liver disease and complications of cirrhosis
• Demonstrate endoscopic techniques utilized in treating various GI tract disorders
• Identify best practice for preparing patients for endoscopic procedures
• Learn ergonomic techniques to reduce endoscopy related musculoskeletal injury
• Apply the best evidence in managing patients with pancreatic necrosis
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-231-5275|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 250.00|
|Non-Physicians Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 150.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news