2020 Acute Care and Perioperative Ultrasound Workshop
5th Annual Acute Care and Perioperative Ultrasound Workshop is organized by Loma Linda University (LLU), David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). The session is held from Aug 29 - 30, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa, Huntington Beach, California, United States of America.
The University of California, Irvine School of Medicine accredited this live session for a maximum of 17 CME credits. Physicians can claim only the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity.
The 5th Annual Acute Care and Perioperative Ultrasound Workshop is hosted by the Anesthesiology Departments at Loma Linda University Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. The mission of the session is to teach practitioners approaches of point of care ultrasound that would facilitate acute care management, both for adults and pediatrics. The workshop is head by national leaders on point of care ultrasound and targets all acute care providers associated in anesthesia, pediatrics, internal medicine, hospitalist medicine, surgery, and critical care.
National leaders in point of care ultrasound lead the workshop. The instructors of the session, have developed a “whole-body” ultrasound examination that has been verified for its clinical utility. This examination termed FORESIGHT (Focused, PeriOperative, Risk, Evaluation, Sonography, Involving, Gastro-Abdominal, Hemodynamic, and Trans-Thoracic ultrasound) has been produced by a multi-disciplinary team of Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Cardiology, and Anesthesiology specialties. Participants are taught via this validated curriculum the key aspects of cardiac, pulmonary, abdominal, and hemodynamic ultrasound for the perioperative and acute care setting. The session will have the newest ultrasound technologies and simulators including virtual reality training, pocket US devices, and a comprehensive display of ultrasound companies.
• Basic Cardiac Evaluation (gross ventricular function, gross valve evaluation, and tamponade evaluation)
• Airway and Pulmonary Ultrasound (assessment of endotracheal tube location, evaluation for pneumothorax, and assessment of severe air space disease)
• Abdominal Ultrasound (assessment of gastric volume and FAST – Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma)
• Hemodynamic Ultrasound (assessment of volume status and central venous pressure)
• Pediatric Ultrasound (review of the differences in pediatric POCUS examinations)
|Contact No. :||(909) 558-4654
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.
* We take the highest measures to ensure your information is secure and do not store or share your information with any third parties.
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
21500 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, California, United States Of America
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa,
21500 Pacific Coast Highway,
Huntington Beach, California, United States of America 92648,