2-Day: Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course: Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held from Feb 03 - 04, 2020 at Marriott Melville Long Island, Melville, New York, United States of America. This course has been approved for a maximum of 12.6 contact hours / 1.25 CEUs.
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Rehab Directors
• Rehab Managers
• Nurse Practitioners
Working with stroke patients is deeply meaningful and incredibly rewarding. And you strive to help each client who’s counting on you to facilitate the improvements that can change their lives.
But some patients are so impaired that treatment becomes overwhelming. Others make exceptional gains in clinical settings, only to hit a wall in less controlled environments. As time passes without results, even the most promising patient can feel the sun setting on the person she used to be, growing disengaged and depressed – convinced she can’t progress further with therapy.
If you’re not up to speed on the latest treatment strategies, she might be right.
Learn how to apply innovative techniques that completely define what’s possible for your patients in this intensive, hands-on course! Built on today’s best practices, this program will show you highly effective tools and strategies that have helped countless survivors leave their limitations behind, even 20 years post stroke.
• Discuss the latest advances in stroke recovery and their implications for therapy.
• Review strategies for identifying the root causes of post-stroke impairments faster.
• Demonstrate how to enhance function with dual task interventions.
• Describe techniques for improving bed mobility, transfers, and gait with less strain.
• Demonstrate how to reduce spasticity and restore limb use with constraint-induced movement therapy.
• Design an effective home program.
• Discuss a more functional, person-centered approach to resolving impairments.
• Review parameters for safely intensifying rehab.
• Determine effective strategies for helping difficult or depressed patients become more engaged in their recovery.
• Evaluate traditional and innovative treatment strategies.
Review progress measures used to justify therapy.
• Discuss how to overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||14 Jan,2020||USD 439.99|
|2 plus Group per Person Fee||02 Feb,2020||USD 439.99|
|Coordinator Fee||02 Feb,2020||USD 60.00|