2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training: Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held from Feb 06 - 07, 2020 at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis-Dwtn-Union Stn, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.6 contact hours / 1.25 CEUs / 12.5 CE hours.
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Massage Therapists
• Occupational Therapists
• Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Rehab Nurses
• Exercise Physiologists
• Athletic Trainers
• Rehabilitation medicine physicians
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
• Personal Trainers
Do you ever feel as if you’re playing that frustrating game of chasing pain with your patients without lasting results? Exercise and medication are limited in their effects on chronic pain; and a schedule full of patients needing manual therapy can leave you feeling exhausted and ultimately weaken your treatment.
Experience a breakthrough in your practice by bringing lasting change to your patients with myofascial release. Even if you already use some of the techniques or are familiar with the theory, this 2-day certification refines your skills and goes a long way in making your work more efficient and effective.
After 2 days of training with a master clinician in myofascial release and soft-tissue mobilization, you’ll begin to see a dramatic increase in functional mobility in your patients while simultaneously saving your hands for your next patient. Where symptoms in the past seemed elusive and remote in the body, you’ll now have the skills to assess the fascial impairments and pinpoint the underlying barriers to release the tension and pain that ultimately impairs function and activity. Be precise in how you differentiate between myofascial pain and fibromyalgia and identify what motion limitations there are with simple biomechanical screenings. Release painful trigger points and tension rapidly, improve circulation, increase flexibility, and restore alignment for documentable functional outcomes – all in just 2 days.
This certification sets you apart as a highly qualified and skilled soft tissue professional. You’ll be recognized for your advanced skills in soft-tissue mobilization, making your practice more marketable with results patients are will to pay for.
Sign up today for your chance to become certified in this powerful, evidence-based method.
• Analyze the anatomy and function of the fascial system.
• Discuss the evidence-based research regarding the impact of the fascial system and efficacy of myofascial release.
• Perform an assessment to identify mobility restrictions, painful trigger points, and functional impairments related to abnormal fascial tension.
• Define fascial tension’s contribution to abnormal posture and painful movement, and its relationship to stress and emotional states.
• Discuss the scientific mechanism for myofascial release, its indications and contraindications.
• Differentiate between myofascial pain and fibromyalgia.
• Apply myofascial distraction techniques for UE and LE dysfunctions.
• Demonstrate five myofascial techniques to improve mobility and function in hands-on lab.
• Discuss how to use myofascial release techniques on specific regions of the body, such as the respiratory diaphragm and iliopsoas.
• Demonstrate how instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization and myofascial release tools can be utilized in therapy.
• Define CPT codes so you can document functional outcomes correctly and ethically.
• Discuss when to use your hands for manual therapy vs. instrument-assisted release.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 439.99|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||05 Feb,2020||USD 499.99|
|2 Plus Group Rate: Per Person Fee||05 Feb,2020||USD 439.99|
|Coordinator Fee||05 Feb,2020||USD 60.00|