2-Day: CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held from Mar 19 - 20, 2020 at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Oakland - Airport, Oakland, California, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.5 CE / 12.5 CEH's / 12.5 contact hours or 1.25 CEUs / 12.5 hours.
• Social Workers
• Addiction Counselors Marriage and Family Therapists
• Case Managers
• Mental Health Professionals School Guidance Counselors
• School Psychologists
• Educators, Occupational Therapists Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Speech-Language Pathologists
• Integrate “First and Second Wave” CBT skills with more recent “Third Wave” (mindfulness) advances with youth.
• Formulate strategies to develop a therapeutic alliance that engage children and adolescents in easy, creative and effective therapeutic cognitive behavioral activities.
• Practice effective collaboration with youth and parents toward targeted, mutually defined treatment goals.
• Apply, practice, and integrate evidence-based CBT techniques to modify and change maladaptive behaviors.
• Utilize CBT psychoeducation to elicit “buy in” from most difficult clients.
• Analyze, challenge and replace negative self-talk, thoughts, assumptions and core beliefs.
• Construct practical skill building worksheets and structured therapeutic activities to clarify and teach complex CBT skills for child and adolescent depression, anxiety and self-harm prevention.
• Employ fundamental and advanced evidence-based CBT skills to help your young clients manage depression, anxiety, and self-harm behaviors.
• Develop a deep understanding of recent advances in the neuro-science of stress and how to re-train the distressed brain.
• Evaluate exposure therapy techniques including imagino and in-vivo exposure to resolve anxiety.
• Utilize evidence-based suicide risk assessment, safety planning to prevent suicide and self-harm behavior
• Assess effective parental involvement in the treatment process while maintaining client confidentiality to mitigate depression, anxiety and self-harm risk
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Single Registration: Advance Fee||28 Feb,2020||USD 439.99|
|2 Group Rate: per person Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 439.99|
|Coordinator Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 60.00|