19th Annual National Family Medicine Board Review Course is organized by The Center for Medical Education, Inc. and will be held from Feb 29 - Mar 03, 2020 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
This activity is designed for primary care physicians, physician assistants, specialty care physicians and nurse practitioners needing to increase their knowledge in family medicine.
Up to 33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and AAFP Prescribed credit.
The Highly Regarded Course Which Has Helped Tens of Thousands of Family Medicine Clinicians Pass Their Certification and Recertification Exams.
Now in Our 19th Year!
The National Family Medicine Board Review course is a four-day, 33-hour total immersion “boot-camp” in the factual database of family medicine. The goal of the course––to help participants pass their exams––drives the content. At the conclusion, and upon some focused review, participants will have learned the key information needed to pass their family medicine certification and recertification examinations.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the fundamental concepts and key topics needed to successfully complete the Family Medicine written certification and recertification exams
• Effectively translate the acquired academic knowledge into improved diagnostic and treatment plans
• Achieve improved patient outcomes through application of the knowledge acquired
Here’s What You’ll Receive When You Attend the Course:
• Instruction by a small, select cadre of full-time family medicine educators/clinicians
Our clinicians have been specially chosen for their ability to communicate effectively and their knowledge and enthusiasm for the specialty.
• A focus on material likely to be covered in the exams
No “fluff” or “nice to know” material to distract from retention of core material.
• A detailed session on strategies to help you optimize your test-taking skills
• Three “tag-team” evening review sessions
• A comprehensive course manual
Our course manual is designed for rapid review and easy retrieval of key concepts and essential information. The course manual contains more than 600 board-type questions focused on the most important information covered.
• Provided on a flash drive on-site. We recommend you bring a laptop with you to view the materials. A printed copy of the course manual (to be received on-site) is available for an additional $75 in advance or $95 on-site.
• Full access to Rosh Review's 1,000 high-quality, board-style questions PLUS up to 100 additional CME credit hours (A $450 Value!)
• NEW! Now includes 50 questions for each of the eight ABFM exam modules (A $160 Value!)
• Our unique 100% Money Back - No Pass, No Pay guarantee!
|Contact No. :||1-800-458-4779|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician for MDs, DOs, MBBS, etc - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 1095.00|
|Physician for MDs, DOs, MBBS, etc - Regular Fee||28 Feb,2020||USD 1195.00|
|Residents, PAs, NPs, RNs and other members of the medical team - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 895.00|
|Residents, PAs, NPs, RNs and other members of the medical team - Regular Fee||28 Feb,2020||USD 995.00|