This conference has been POSTPONED
The revised dates will be updated soon after they are confirmed.
17th WONCA World Rural Health Conference (WRHC 2020) is organized by Primary Care & Rural Health Bangladesh (PCRHB) and will be held from Apr 15 - 18, 2020 at BSMMU Convention Center, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Conference Theme: "Achieving Rural Universal Health Coverage Through Community Approach "
Who Will Attend:
• Family Physician
• General Practitioner
• Public and Community Health
• Social Worker
• Paramedical Staff
• Rehabilitation Doctor & Physiotherapist
• Family Medicine Resident
• Medical Student
• Over the course of four days, attendees will have a wide range of sessions to choose from World renowned experts will be invited for state of the art plenary and special session lectures. In addition, numerous workshops. oral and poster presentations highlighting the latest and most cutting-edge research will be prominently featured in this exciting scientific agenda.
• With over more then 500 participants expected to convene in Dhaka, 17th WONCA World Rural Health Conference 2020 offers a unique platform and the opportunity for you to network with a truly international audience
• Do not miss this opportunity to learn from and meet an exceptional group of international faculty.
• Freely access to the exhibition running alongside the conference and gain in- sights into the latest product information and trends.
• Earn CME credits.
Bangladeshi Physician Early Fee - BDT 5000
Bangladeshi Physician Late Fee - BDT 7000
Medical students / Other health Professionals (Nurse/Technologist/ Health Assistant Early Fee - BDT 4000
Medical students / Other health Professionals (Nurse/Technologist/ Health Assistant Late Fee - BDT 5000
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|International Delegates Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 600.00|
|International Delegates Late fee||14 Apr,2020||USD 700.00|
|Int. WONCA direct member Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 550.00|
|Int. WONCA direct member Late fee||14 Apr,2020||USD 650.00|
|South Asia Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 350.00|
|South Asia Late fee||14 Apr,2020||USD 400.00|
|LMIC Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 300.00|
|LMIC Late fee||14 Apr,2020||USD 350.00|
|South Asia direct member Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 320.00|
|South Asia direct member Late fee||14 Apr,2020||USD 350.00|
|Int. Young Doctor / Spice route Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 120.00|
|Int. Young Doctor / Spice route Late fee||14 Apr,2020||USD 150.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news