17th Annual Case Management and Transitions of Care Conference - Florida Chapter is organized by the American Case Management Association (ACMA). This Onsite medical conference will be held from Aug 27 - 28, 2020 at Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, ChampionsGate, Florida, United States of America.
The live session is intended towards,
Join the American Case Management Association on Thursday, August 27, 2020, and Friday, August 28, 2020, for education and networking at the 2020 Florida Chapter Conference.
The 2020 Florida Chapter symposium is an opportunity to bestow knowledge and master with case management and developments of care professionals in health care. Attain new procedures and insights when you collaborate for care with your peers. Take hold of this novel professional development event right in your backyard and enhance patient outcomes.
What Will You Get?
At the conclusion of the session, you will attain,
• Novel ideas you can immediately employ
• Updates on case management most helpful practices from identified innovators
• In-depth analysis of the latest health care resources
• Knowledge-sharing with like-minded peers
• Communication with the most advanced tools and products in the exhibit hall
• Networking and education with dedicated professionals
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news