14th International Scientific Conference on Probiotics, Prebiotics, Gut Microbiota and Health - IPC2020 is organized by C-IN and will be held from Jun 22 - 25, 2020 at Prague Congress Centre, Prague, Czech Republic.
Who to participate:
Small and medium enterprise representatives, scientists, researchers, technical supports, regulatory teams involved in the development and presentation of probiotic dossier submission for the European Food Safety Authority and the US FDA.
• Regulatory Workshop:
EU regulatory aspects of Probiotics & Potential Synergy with other Feed/Food Components will be held on Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 13.00, Prague Congress Centre, Terrace 2B
• BAMP Symposium:
Bacteriocins and Antimicrobial Peptides – BAMP2020 - Scientific Symposium will be held on Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 13.00, Prague Congress Centre, Terrace 2A
The scientific programme will focus on current advances in the research, production and use of probiotics and prebiotics with particular focus on their role in maintaining health and preventing diseases.
IPC is the worldwide biggest scientific conference that focuses on probiotics, prebiotics, gut microbiota and health. At IPC leading scientists from industry and academia present current advances in understanding and influencing the interaction between gut microbiota and human health. The goal of the conference is to provide a scientific forum for all stakeholders of probiotics, prebiotics and gut health and to enable the interactive exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge. The conference is focused on evidence-based benefits, health claims proven in scientific experiments and clinical trials.
• Prebiotics - How does it work and how to develop novel prebiotics?
• Human milk oligosaccharides as prebiotics and immune modulator.
• How to get an approval for probiotics with health claims. Approaches to get approval from EFSA and other countries.
• How to identify functional probiotics. Development of a novel screening system and evaluation procedure to identify functional probiotics.
• How do probiotics work? Elucidation of the underlying mechanism of actions.
• What are the effector molecules mediate the health benefits of probiotics? How to identify and how to evaluate the functionality.
• How to characterize probiotic strains. Genetics, functional genomics of probiotic strains.
• How to formulate the probiotics to keep maximum effectiveness.
• A clinical trial of probiotics. What are the current statues of health benefit of probiotics in diverse disorders?
• Future probiotics. A novel function of probiotics.
|Contact No. :||+420 261 174 301|
April 30, 2020
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||Nov 15, 2019|