13th Annual Emory Sports Medicine Symposium : An Interactive Approach
13th Annual Emory Sports Medicine Symposium : An Interactive Approach is organized by Emory University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education (OCME) and will be held from Mar 21 - 22, 2020 at Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
This conference is intended for athletic trainers, physical therapists, physicians, nurses, physician assistants, residents/fellows, and other health care professionals.
Students are also encouraged to attend and are offered a discounted registration fee.
• Increase knowledge of innovative sports non-surgical and surgical procedures that best optimize patient outcomes and return to sport
• Explain how injury specific rehabilitation can improve patient outcomes
• Identify and diagnose common musculoskeletal injuries including muscle and tendon injury, ligament and labral tears, and instability
• Perform focused history and physical exam on the shoulder, spine/hip, foot/ankle and knee
• Explain how athletes can reduce their risk of ACL and overuse injuries
• Evaluate and formulate treatment plans and provide rehabilitation for various injuries and conditions inherent with shoulder and knee injuries.
The 2020 Emory Sports Medicine Symposium is a comprehensive program bridging the gap between science and practice. The multidisciplinary faculty includes ATs, PTs, and allied sports-health specialists. Presenting faculty include Emory Sports Medicine physicians and surgeons who are team physicians for the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Dream, Atlanta Legends, Georgia Tech, Emory University, Harlem Globetrotters and many area high schools and programs. The program also incorporates rehabilitation specialists and invited keynote speakers. Individual practitioners and healthcare teams will learn practical strategies for improved interventions, optimal patient care and outcomes.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||4047270467|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Conference Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 349.00|
|Allied Professional - Conference Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 199.00|
|Athletic Trainer - Conference Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 199.00|
|Nurse/PA/Resident - Conference Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 199.00|
|Physical Therapist - Conference Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 199.00|
|Student - Conference Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 99.00|
|LIVE Streaming - Physician - Conference Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 199.00|
|LIVE Streaming - Allied - Conference Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 99.00|
|LIVE Streaming - Physician - Conference Fee||20 Mar,2020||USD 99.00|