10th Annual Comprehensive Sports Medicine Update and Board Review 2020 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Jun 17 - 20, 2020 at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America.
This course is designed for Physicians who practice sports medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics, family medicine, emergency medicine, or physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physician assistants, athletic trainers, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and chiropractors would also benefit from attending the course.
The 10th Annual Comprehensive Sports Medicine Update and Board Review Course is a one-of-a-kind, award-winning course designed to provide a comprehensive review of all subjects contained in the sports medicine board examination. The course faculty includes internationally recognized experts in the field of sports medicine. Attending this comprehensive sports medicine course will increase the attendee's sports medicine knowledge and assist in preparation for the sports medicine board examination.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Identify the role of the team physician.
• Analyze the medical and administrative responsibilities of the team physician.
• Recognize the role of the team physician and potential ethical conflicts between the players and coaches.
• Describe the steps that should be taken to insure a player safely returns to play.
• Recognize specific liability issues surrounding the care and return to play of the injured athlete
• Describe and administer a pre-participation examination in an individual or group setting.
• Identify the appropriate timing and frequency of pre-participation examinations.
• Describe screening tests to detect conditions and general health of athletes
• Recognize which tests are appropriate for screening the cardiovascular system.
• Develop or adopt a screening tool for assessing central nervous system conditions or previous injuries
|Contact No. :||5075387229
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|