Women’s Health Ultrasound 2019 is organized by Professional Education Center (PEC) and will be held from Sep 06 - 07, 2019 at Hyatt Place Warwick/Providence Airport, Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
Office, Clinic, L&D, & Triage Nurses Midwives - WHNPs -MDs - PAs Those seeking ACNM/ARDMS Certification
CE CREDITS: 14 Hrs Nursing (Complete course & exam); ACNM specialty credit has been approved for 1.3 CEU. Physicians: BRN accredited programs may be submitted as AMA PRA Category 2 Credit.
• Fundamentals of Ultrasound Physics
• Imaging Orientation - Gyn & Fetal Evaluation
• Biophysical Profile - Biometric Measurements
• Fetal Lie (Use the KKAmerica Phantom)
• Professional, Ethical & Documentation Issues Policy development
• Post Exam Verifying Didactic Mastery
This program provides the didactic component recommended by ACNM and AWHONN in the NEW Ultrasound Examinations Performed by Nurses in Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Reproductive Medicine Settings: Clinical Competencies and Education Guide.
At the conclusion of this program the participant will be able to:
• Understand the practice competencies for ultrasound use in the gynecologic and obstetric setting.
• Describe indications for gynecologic and OB ultrasound examination.
• Understand basic principles of ultrasound physics/instrumentation: equipment keyboard and orientation. (Bring a picture of yours)
• Define the scope of patient education specific to gynecologic, antepar- tum fetal assessment and various clinical use of obstetrical ultrasound, first, second, and third trimester.
• Review use of limited ultrasound in OB triage.
• Discuss the indications for and implications of Biophysical Profiles in evaluating and managing at-risk pregnancy.
• Discuss the role of the clinician in performing limited obstetrical ultrasound for labor and delivery triage, including cervical length.
• Identify key elements of accountability and documentation specific to ultrasound implementation, evaluation, and billing.
• List the components of a standard, limited and specialized obstetrical ultrasound examination
|Contact No. :||800-732-2387
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Individual - Both Days - Early Fee||25 Aug,2019||USD 509.00|
|Individual - Both Days - Standard Fee||04 Sep,2019||USD 539.00|
|Individual - Both Days - Onsite Fee||06 Sep,2019||USD 559.00|
|Individual - One Day - Early Fee||25 Aug,2019||USD 299.00|
|Individual - One Day - Standard Fee||04 Sep,2019||USD 329.00|
|Individual - One Day - Onsite Fee||06 Sep,2019||USD 349.00|
|Group 4-7 Both Days - Early Fee||25 Aug,2019||USD 499.00|
|Group 4-7 Both Days - Standard Fee||04 Sep,2019||USD 539.00|
|Group 4-7 Both Days - Onsite Fee||06 Sep,2019||USD 559.00|
|Group 4-7 One Day - Early Fee||25 Aug,2019||USD 299.00|
|Group 4-7 One Day - Standard Fee||04 Sep,2019||USD 329.00|
|Group 4-7 One Day - Onsite Fee||06 Sep,2019||USD 349.00|
|Group 8+ Both Days - Early Fee||25 Aug,2019||USD 489.00|
|Group 8+ Both Days - Standard Fee||04 Sep,2019||USD 519.00|
|Group 8+ Both Days - Onsite Fee||06 Sep,2019||USD 539.00|
|Group 8+ One Day - Early Fee||25 Aug,2019||USD 299.00|
|Group 8+ One Day - Standard Fee||04 Sep,2019||USD 329.00|
|Group 8+ One Day - Onsite Fee||06 Sep,2019||USD 349.00|