Women's Health & Endocrinology Course is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Nov 09 - 16, 2019 at MS Symphony of the Seas, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
14 Contact Hours
• Menopause - what does the latest data show?
• Hormone replacement
• Screening guidelines for cervical (and other reproductive) cancers
• Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
• General women's Health care at different life stages
• Basic infertility management
• Contraception - What's new? What's old? What works
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, and Dentists Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 495.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news