Wilderness Upgrade for Medical Professionals (WUMP) Course is organized by National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) and will be held from Jun 12 - 16, 2019 at Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center, Portland, Oregon, United States of America.
Continuing Education Units:
• 48 hours of EMT CEUs available at no additional cost
• Up to 35.75 hours towards the Wilderness Medical Society’s Fellowship of the Academy of Wilderness Medicine at no additional cost
• 43 hours of Category 1 CMEs for physicians available at no additional cost
• Central Wyoming College credit not available
• 4 semester credits available from University of Utah for an additional fee of $350
• 1 semester credits available from Western State Colorado University for an additional fee of $80
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(307) 332-5300
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|