Wilderness Medicine First Responder Recertification Course is organized by National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) and will be held from Feb 12 - 14, 2019 at Grand Canyon Association Field Institute, Grand Canyon, Arizona, United States of America.
Continuing Education Units:
• 18 hours of EMT CEUs available at no additional cost
• Up to 14 hours towards the Wilderness Medical Society’s Fellowship of the Academy of Wilderness Medicine at no additional cost
• Category 1 CMEs for physicians not available
• Central Wyoming College credit not available
• University of Utah credit not available
• 1 semester credits available from Western State Colorado University for an additional fee of $80
Minimum age: 16
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(307) 332-5300,
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|