Wilderness Medicine First Responder Recertification Course is organized by National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) and will be held from May 17 - 19, 2019 at Icelandic Mountain Guides, Kopavogur, Reykjavik, Iceland.
Continuing Educational Units:
• 18 hours of EMT CEUs available at no additional cost
• Up to 14 hours towards the Wilderness Medical Society’s Fellowship of the Academy of Wilderness Medicine at no additional cost
• Category 1 CMEs for physicians not available
• Central Wyoming College credit not available
• University of Utah credit not available
• 1 semester credits available from Western State Colorado University for an additional fee of $80
Review, practice, and stay on top of your skills with NOLS Wilderness Medicine's Wilderness First Responder Recertification Course! This scenario-based approach to recertification provides you the opportunity to test your skills against realistic situations.
You'll practice and relearn wilderness medicine protocols, review evacuation and decision making guidelines, and receive the latest updates in wilderness medicine over the course of three days.
Minimum age: 16
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(307) 332-5300
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|