Wilderness Medicine First Responder Recertification Course is organized by National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) and will be held from Apr 20 - 22, 2019 at Flagstaff Field Institute, Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America.
Continuing Educational Units:
• 18 hours of EMT CEUs available at no additional cost
• Up to 14 hours towards the Wilderness Medical Society’s Fellowship of the Academy of Wilderness Medicine at no additional cost
• Category 1 CMEs for physicians not available
• Central Wyoming College credit not available
• University of Utah credit not available
• 1 semester credits available from Western State Colorado University for an additional fee of $80
Are your wilderness medicine protocols on the tip of your tongue or in the bottom of your pack? Join the leader in wilderness medicine for a three-day scenario-based course to review evacuation and decision-making guidelines. Our dynamic, experienced instructors will refresh you on current techniques, protocols and controversies in the wilderness medicine field. You will have opportunities to ask questions and to participate in challenging practical scenarios. The Wilderness First Responder Recertification (WFR Recertification) course includes adult and child CPR training. Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll earn the following NOLS Wilderness Medicine certifications:Wilderness First Responder/Wilderness EMT (dependent on current certification), Adult and Child CPR & Airway Management, and Epinephrine Auto-injector.
This course is the most popular recertification program in wilderness medicine and is ideal for current Wilderness First Responders and Wilderness EMTs.
Minimum age: 16
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(307) 332-5300
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $330.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|