Wilderness Medicine First Responder Course is organized by National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) and will be held from Jul 05 - 14, 2019 at Greenbelt, Maryland, United States of America.
Continuing Education Units:
• 70 hours of EMT CEUs available at no additional cost
• Up to 55 hours towards the Wilderness Medical Society’s Fellowship of the Academy of Wilderness Medicine at no additional cost
• Category 1 CMEs for physicians not available
• 4 semester credits available from Central Wyoming College
• 3 semester credits available from University of Utah for an additional fee of $300
• 3 semester credits available from Western State Colorado University for an additional fee of $240
Minimum age: 16
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(307) 332-5300
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Members Fee||04 Jul,2019||USD 800.00|
|REI Members Fee||04 Jul,2019||USD 765.00|