West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders (WCSAD) 2019
West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders (WCSAD) is organized by C4 Recovery Foundation and will be held from May 30 - Jun 02, 2019 at La Quinta Resort & Club, La Quinta, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Social Workers, Psychologists, Mental Health Counselors, Private Practitioners, Alcohol/Drug Educators, Trauma, Recovery Advocates, Marriage & Family Therapists, Employee Assistance Professionals (Workplace issues), Professional Counselors, DOT/SAP Professionals, Chemical Dependency Counselors, Rehabilitation Counselors, Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors, Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistants, Pharmacists, & LGBTQ.
• Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians and 26 contact hours for nurses.
• Amedco maintains responsibility for this program and its content. 26 hours.
• Social workers completing this course receive 26 clinical continuing education credits.
• Amedco is approved by the CA Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP13683, for 26 contact hours.
• This course has been approved by C4 Recovery Network, as a NAADAC Approved Educational Provider, for 26 CE.
• Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number OS-15-522-0519 for 26 CEH’S.
• Registered Addiction Specialist (RAS); Advanced RAS—Level II (RAS II); Advanced RAS— Level III (RAS III) & Masters Level—RAS (M-RAS). This program has been approved for up to 26 CEs by The Breining Institute.
Join us for this premier behavioral healthcare event and see how we’re creating a unique experience through numerous networking opportunities, a challenging and dynamic agenda, spotlighting programs and services, and much more. Enjoy the company of 1,350 of your fellow colleagues from across the country on the beautiful grounds of the La Quinta Resort. In 2018, with the help of 77 esteemed faculty, WCSAD offered 66 varied and challenging workshops and up to 25 continuing education credits. In addition, we offer the following areas of focused interest:
• Creative Art Therapies for Trauma and Addiction
• ASAM Buprenorphine Waiver Course
• La Ventana Eating Disorder, Substance Abuse & Mental Health Series
• heART & Science of Addiction
• Certificate in Addiction Treatment Marketing (C-ATM) Courses
• Strategic Learning Series for Executive Management
• CCAPP Series
• DOT/SAP Session
|Contact No. :||(800)611-5735
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Licensed Clinical Attendee Regular Fees||29 May,2019||USD 545.00|
|Licensed Clinical Attendee - Group Registration (3 or more) fee||29 May,2019||USD 475.00|
|Non-Licensed Attendee - Full Conference Registration Fees||29 May,2019||USD 595.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Licensed Clinical Attendee Early Fees||05 May,2019||USD 495.00|