The Wellbeing Leadership Retreat Series For Health Professionals
The Wellbeing Leadership Retreat Series For Health Professionals is organized by University of Minnesota Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing and will be held on Dec 09, 2019 at Charlson Meadows, Victoria, Minnesota, United States of America
A whole person, whole systems approach for health professionals that improves the wellbeing of individuals, teams and organizations, and focuses on personal growth and wellbeing, whole systems leadership, and organizational transformation.
Wellbeing is often defined as a state of being in balance or alignment (body, mind and spirit). It is also described as being content, connected to purpose, peaceful, energized, in harmony, happy, prosperous and safe. The University of Minnesota’s Earl E. Bakken Center for Spirituality & Healing’s Wellbeing Model includes dimensions that can be equally applied at the individual, organizational, and system level.
A wellbeing approach is one that supports and maximizes human and system capacity and potential. Improving wellbeing in people, communities, organizations and systems is core to our mission at the Bakken Center.
The Wellbeing Leadership Retreat Series is a creative blend of programming that includes experiential learning, independent study, and small group cohorts. The program emphasizes practices that are simple, concrete, powerful and inspiring!
Three part retreat series:
Monday, Dec 9, 2019
Tuesday, Feb 11, 2020
Tuesday, Apr 14, 2020
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (All sessions)
Day 1: December 9 - Developing a Personal Plan for Health and Wellbeing
• Develop a personal plan for health and wellbeing.
• Learn the role of mindfulness in enhancing wellbeing and self‐leadership.
• Provide an opportunity for participants to form as a cohort and build community.
Day 2: February 11 - Advancing Organizational Wellbeing
• Identify how organizational wellbeing relates to engagement.
• Discuss frameworks for designing and facilitating organizational wellbeing and change.
• Identify tools and strategies to design and implement an organizational wellbeing plan.
Day 3: April 14 - Deepening Leadership Practices
• Identify models and strategies for providing wellbeing leadership, especially in times of growth and change
• Employ wellbeing leadership tools and practices related to effective collaboration, communication and problem solving
• Showcase examples of developing exemplary wellbeing leadership and teams in healthcare settings
• Establish strategies and action plans to strengthen participants’ wellbeing leadership skills and effectiveness
Online sales with major credit card; payment in full required at time of registration
Limited space availability, early registration suggested.
|Contact No. :||612-624-9459
December 06, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Public Fee||08 Dec,2019||USD 1500.00|
|UMN Faculty||08 Dec,2019||USD 1200.00|