Walking the Line: An NDT Seminar on the Lower Extremity is organized by Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association (NDTA) and will be held from Jan 25 - 27, 2019 at Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is PTs, OTs. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21.00 Continuing Education Hours.
This seminar will provide participants with current information about the Neuro-Developmental (NDT) approach, best practices in neuro rehabilitation, motor learning, movement science, and review some critical principles for maximizing rehabilitation patient outcomes. Lecture, lab, demonstration, task analysis, problem-solving, and experiential learning will help participants improve their skills for treating the lower extremity in adults with stroke and brain injury. This practical hands-on training is important and relevant for all professions and practice settings in order to produce the most optimal outcomes. Course instructional material is relevant for beginners to advanced practitioners.
• Understand basic principles underlying the NDT approach, including best practices in neuro rehabilitation.
• Use the ICF framework in developing treatment strategies to address lower extremity impairments, activity limitations, and participation restrictions in life roles.
• Analyze movement in common functional activities like standing and gait.
• Demonstrate basic handling skills and variations in treatment options that teach clients to solve movement problems as they engage in their goal-oriented tasks related to the lower extremity and gait.
• Integrate knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology, motor learning, neuroplasticity, and function in designing the most effective treatment plans.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||24 Jan,2019||USD 650.00|
|NDTA Member Fee||24 Jan,2019||USD 495.00|