Vegetative and minimally conscious states: diagnosis, management and end-of-life decisions to inform clinical and legal practice is organized by Royal College of Physicians (RCP) and will be held on Nov 18, 2019 at Royal College of Physicians, London, England, United Kingdom. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5 CPD Credits.
Who should attend:
• clinicians and allied healthcare professionals of all disciplines who care for patients in prolonged disorders of consciousness (PDOC)
• service providers
• commissioners of services for disability management and long-term care
• legal practitioners and mediators involved in mental capacity and best interests decisions.
The Royal College of Physicians' (RCP's) second dedicated trainees conference will offer a multistream programme and will feature case-based sessions on how to progress in your career.
This 1-day conference will see the launch of the updated RCP guidance on management of patients in prolonged disorders of consciousness.
What you will learn:
• diagnosis and management of VS and MCS
• human and financial cost of VS/MCS
• patient/carer perspectives
• end-of life decisions and palliative care:
○ impact of changes in the law regarding CANH withdrawal
○ procedures to replace court application
○ advance care planning and best interests decision making.
• practical experience of end-of-life care.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||44 (0)20 3075 2389
+44 (0)20 3075 1649
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Associate Non-Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 245.00|
|Foundation Doctor Non-Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 245.00|
|Trainee Doctor Non-Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 245.00|
|Medical Student Non-Member - Early Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 89.00|
|RCP Physician Associate Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 140.00|
|Standard Fee and Non-Subscribing Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 245.00|
|RCP Trainee Doctor Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 150.00|
|RCP Foundation Doctor Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 150.00|
|RCP Retired Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 69.00|
|RCP Subscribing Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 180.00|
|RCP Physician Associate Student Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 59.00|
|RCP Medical Student Member - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 59.00|
|RCP Fellow - Early Bird Fee||07 Oct,2019||GBP 180.00|