Vascular Ultrasound Core Course is organized by Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and will be held from Jan 16 - 19, 2019 at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for those with minimal or no prior experience with vascular technology. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 credits.
Entire Course only: 18 credits
Entire Course and Hands-On: 21 credits
This course will provide a foundation for the use of state-of-the-art techniques in vascular diagnosis. Emphasis is placed on a thorough understanding of the basic principles underlying the Doppler examination and clinical applications using color and spectral Doppler techniques.
Presentation topics include:
• Doppler and Color Doppler Physics and Instrumentation
• Interpretation of Spectral and Color Doppler
• Carotid Doppler
• Upper and Lower Extremity Venous Disease
• Abdominal Doppler
After attending the entire course, the participant should be able to:
• Recognize the relationship between acoustic principles, hemodynamics, and the sonographic representation of major vessels and blood flow
• Identify the ultrasound findings of abnormal examination
• Describe the capabilities and limitations of Doppler ultrasound in assessment of vascular disease
• Perform basic scanning of the vascular system
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||15 Jan,2019||USD 1500.00|
|Conference Fee + Optional Saturday Hands-On Session Fee||15 Jan,2019||USD 1800.00|
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
132 S. 10th Street, 780L Main Building
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States Of America
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center City,
237 South Broad Street,
Pennsylvania Furnace, Pennsylvania, United States of America 19107,