Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) Annual Conference is organized by Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) Physicians. The session will be held from Nov 04 - 07, 2019 at Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
VIVA symposium is intended for physicians specializing in interventional cardiology; interventional and neurologic radiology; vascular medicine; vascular, neurologic, cardiothoracic surgery; podiatry; fellows and residents; and, allied health professionals (including nurses, vascular clinic staff, endovascular operating room staff, cath lab, angiography suite staff, nurse practitioners, vascular technologists, and physician assistants).
The University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences assigns this live activity for a maximum of 27.75AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Aortic Armageddon: 3.75
Critical Limb Ischemia: 7.25
Global Theater: 6.75
The Roundtable: 2.25
Aortic Track: 0.75
CLI Track: 0.75
Global Theater: 6.5
The Roundtable: 4.5
Aortic Track: 0.75
CLI Track: 0.75
Global Theater: 5.75
The Roundtable: 5.25
At the finish of the course, the targeted learners are ought to,
- Understand the current indications, risks, complications, and outcomes of medical, interventional, and surgical therapies for the treatment of peripheral arterial, venous diseases and hemodialysis vascular access
- Incorporate advanced medical, endovascular, and surgical techniques and improve the strategies of their own practices to promote the care and outcomes of patients
- Implement high-quality ethical programs to improve early identification and patient care with non-cardio vascular conditions
- Expand knowledge on critical decision-making and the comprehensive spectrum of the patient care with stroke, intracranial and extracranial carotid and artery disease
- Improve the delivery of balanced and scientifically valid vascular care in accordance with expert opinion and practice
- Utilize strategies learned from the meeting that includes endovascular technologies, open surgical techniques, and hybrid approaches, for the treatment of patients with aortic diseases and hemodialysis vascular access
- Gain and employ decision making and procedural strategies and techniques in a patient with hemodialysis vascular access, aortic and visceral aneurysms, dissections, deep venous thrombosis, venous insufficiency, and pulmonary embolism
- Enhance the understanding and treatment skills across the entire range of venous physiology, anatomy, diseases, management options, and hemodialysis vascular access.
- Gain and then disseminate the most current knowledge base regarding vascular care as learned from experts in the field, exposure to live cases, and data from late-breaking clinical trials.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians (U.S.||16 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|
|Physicians (U.S. & International) Standard Fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 850.00|
|Nurses / Techs / HCPs Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||USD 600.00|
|Nurses / Techs / HCPs Standard Fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 700.00|
|Industry Professionals Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|
|Industry Professionals Standard Fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 750.00|
|Active Duty Military Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||USD 100.00|
|Active Duty Military Standard Fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 100.00|
|Attend Virtually International Physicians (must live outside the U.S.) Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||USD 395.00|
|Attend Virtually International Physicians (must live outside the U.S.) Standard Fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 395.00|
|Attend Virtually Active Duty Military Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||Free|
|Attend Virtually Active Duty Military Standard Fee||07 Nov,2019||Free|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news