Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) Annual Conference 2019
Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) Annual Conference is organized by Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) Physicians and will be held from Nov 04 - 07, 2019 at Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
VIVA is designed for physicians specializing in interventional cardiology; interventional and neurologic radiology; vascular medicine; vascular, neurologic, and cardiothoracic surgery; podiatry; fellows and residents; and, allied health professionals (including nurses, vascular clinic staff, endovascular operating room staff, cath lab and angiography suite staff, nurse practitioners, vascular technologists, and physician assistants).
The University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences designates this live activity for a maximum of 27.75AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Aortic Armageddon: 3.75
Critical Limb Ischemia: 7.25
Global Theater: 6.75
The Roundtable: 2.25
Aortic Track: 0.75
CLI Track: 0.75
Global Theater: 6.5
The Roundtable: 4.5
Aortic Track: 0.75
CLI Track: 0.75
Global Theater: 5.75
The Roundtable: 5.25
At the conclusion of the course, the targeted learners should be able to:
• Understand the current indications, risks, complications, and outcome of medical, interventional, and surgical therapies for the treatment of peripheral arterial, venous diseases and hemodialysis vascular access.
• Incorporate advanced medical, endovascular, and surgical techniques and approaches into their own practices to improve the care and outcomes of patients.
• Implement high quality guidelines-based programs to improve the early identification and care of patients with non-cardiac vascular conditions.
• Increase knowledge in critical decision-making and the comprehensive spectrum of care for patients with stroke, intracranial and extracranial carotid and artery disease.
• Improve the delivery of balanced and scientifically valid vascular care in accordance with expert opinion and practice.
• Utilize strategies learned from the meeting including endovascular technologies, open surgical techniques, and hybrid approaches, for the treatment of patients with aortic diseases and hemodialysis vascular access.
• To gain and employ decision making and procedural strategies and techniques in patients with hemodialysis vascular access, aortic and visceral aneurysms, dissections, deep venous thrombosis, venous insufficiency and pulmonary embolism.
• Enhance the understanding and treatment skills across the entire range of venous physiology, anatomy, diseases, management options and hemodialysis vascular access.
• Gain and then disseminate the most current knowledge base regarding vascular care as learned from experts in the field, exposure to live cases, and data from late-breaking clinical trials.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||888-513-VIVA
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians (U.S.||16 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|
|Nurses / Techs / HCPs Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||USD 600.00|
|Industry Professionals Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|
|Active Duty Military Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||USD 100.00|
|Attend Virtually International Physicians (must live outside the U.S.) Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||USD 395.00|
|Attend Virtually Active Duty Military Prime Fee||16 Sep,2019||Free|