Utilizing Invisalign to Enhance Restorative Outcomes is organized by The Pankey Institute and will be held from Nov 14 - 16, 2019 at The Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, Florida, United States of America.
This course is for new and current Invisalign users. New users will be certified at the end of the course. This course is designed to build your clear aligner practice from the ground up. Doctors will be certified Invisalign providers upon course completion. This course is also ideal for current Invisalign providers, delivering 14 hours of Invisalign training. We will update you on all the new software and Invisalign products. Including new financing options through Align.
Get all of you questions answered and seamlessly incorporate this awesome technique into your practice for better restorative results more profit and happier patients.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand how clear aligner therapy is an integral part of the digital work from for restorative dentistry
• Learn not to use Invisalign as a treatment modality that is consistent with the Pankey philosophy
• Use your understanding of occlusion in combination with what you learn during this course to offer a comprehensive approach to patient selection, treatment planning and treatment management.
• Understand case studies and discuss treatment sequencing in detail including when to do splint therapy, equilibration and restorative dentistry
• Discuss the key elements of tooth movement and arch alignment and coordination.
• Incorporate ABC’s dentistry into your everyday practice. “Align, Bleach and Composite”
• Clarify which cases you can treat and when to refer cases.
• Learn simple marketing strategies, including Facebook and Instagram marketing to bring patients to your practice
• Learn how to market to your existing patients.
• Learn case presentations skills for greater case acceptance
Learn the role of the team in your Invisalign practice
You are encouraged to bring patient records for discussion and review them with the group. If you have a Clincheck please bring them with you to review.
Minor tooth movement is now considered the standard of care as part of all restorative treatment. It will allow you to provide minimally invasive dentistry for your patients. Learn how to utilize Invisalign to achieve excellent outcomes for all patients from minor restorative to full reconstruction.
|Contact No. :||305.428.5500
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 2195.00|
|Technician Tuition Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 990.00|
|Team Tuition Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 1795.00|