Upper GI EMR STAR Certificate Program 2019
Upper GI Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) STAR Certificate Program is organized by American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and will be held from Oct 05 - 06, 2019 at ASGE Institute for Training and Technology, Downers Grove, Illinois, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Maintenance of Certification:
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 22 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
The Upper GI EMR STAR Certificate Program is designed to specifically teach core knowledge and motor skills in Upper EMR through case-based video sessions and intensive, standardized hands-on training.
The ASGE STAR Certificate Program is an assessment-based curriculum that provides standardized, evidence-based education, training and assessment in specific endoscopy skills. Through this program, you can acquire the knowledge and skills you need to confidently perform this advanced technique, demonstrate your qualifications and proficiency in performing EMR, expand your endoscopic skills to meet the need for EMR in your practice, and offer better patient care.
Skills to be Covered:
• Band Ligator and Cap-Assisted Lesion Resection
• Clipping EMR/Closure
• Communication Skills
• Lesion Recognition
• Perforation Management
• Piecemeal Resection of Flat Lesions
• Submucosal Injection Techniques
• Describe the morphology of large or complex mucosal lesions of the stomach and small bowel (excluding Barrett’s and ampullary lesions) and assess their endoscopic appearance for resectability
• Appropriately select and demonstrate the use of various techniques in the endoscopic mucosal resection (including Cap and Band ligator-assisted EMR) of these lesions
• Demonstrate the use of appropriate accessories for the management of complications
• Select appropriate surveillance intervals based on current guidelines.
|Contact No. :||(630) 573-0600
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Non-Members conference fee||04 Oct,2019||USD 3500.00|
|Physician Members Conference fee||04 Oct,2019||USD 2800.00|