Updates in Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Obesity, and Emergency Medicine is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Jul 14 - 21, 2019 at Serenade of the Seas, Stockholm, Sweden.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
14 ACPE Credits
14 (part II) MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
14.0 Contact Hours
• Litigation Stress
○ Discuss the typical physical and emotional reactions
○ Learn to develop support systems and utilize privileged communications.
○ Discuss methods to cope with the pressure of a claim, develop a sense of perspective
• Medical Errors/Patient Safety in the Emergency Department
○ Discuss patient safety and the impact on health care outcomes and finances
○ Discuss practical patient safety initiatives for the ED
○ Discuss crew resource behavior management, teamwork, role clarification, communication styles and tips.
• Violence in the Emergency Department
○ Develop strategies to promote safety, security and dignity for all involved.
○ Learn how we influence whether a crisis is prevented or escalates and how to respond properly and professionally during crisis moments
• ENT Tricks of the Trade
○ Review common head and neck emergencies.
○ Discuss treatment options for these emergencies.
○ Describe procedures to treat head and neck complaints.
• Effective Communications and Conflict Management Skills in the Emergency Department
○ Discuss the impact of an unhealthy workplace and contributors to incivility
○ Discuss communication and personal development tips to improve your worksite
○ Discuss how we respond and communicate under stress
○ Discuss how our own behavior impacts that of our colleagues
• Generational Synergy in the ED
○ Discuss the 5 generations encountered in the workplace and their characteristics.
○ Describe the interactions between generations and its effect on the workplace environment.
• Bringing Your Soul to Work: Resilience in the ED
○ Discuss current statistics on Discouraged Doctors, the individual and group dynamics causing workplace stress and strategies to find meaning in our work.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Pharmacists, and Dentists Fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Students and Others Fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 495.00|