Updates in Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Obesity, and Emergency Medicine is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Jul 14 - 21, 2019 at MS Serenade of the Seas, Stockholm, Sweden.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are:
• Litigation Stress
• Medical Errors/Patient Safety in the Emergency Department
• Violence in the Emergency Department
• ENT Tricks of the Trade
• Effective Communications and Conflict Management Skills in the Emergency Department
• Generational Synergy in the ED
• Bringing Your Soul to Work: Resilience in the ED
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy Fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 495.00|