Update in Internal Medicine 2019 is organized by Harvard Medical School (HMS) and will be held from Dec 08 - 14, 2019 at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
Clinicians seeking a useful and comprehensive review that ensures they are up to date across all major fields in internal medicine. This includes:
• Family-medicine physicians
• Medical specialists
• Nurse practitioners
• Physicians preparing for the recertification examination or internal medicine boards
• Other medical professionals interested in refreshing their knowledge of general internal medicine
• 54.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 54.00 ABIM MOC Points
• 53.75 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians
• 54.00 ECMECs®
• 10.25 Risk Management Credits, including 1.0 Opioid Education and Pain Management Training
Today the world of internal medicine is changing at a faster pace than ever before. The practicing physician faces ever-increasing challenges to keep abreast with these changes. This course offers new and returning attendees the opportunity to stay current with annual advances across every major area of general medicine. Designed by and for clinicians, the curriculum focuses on state-of-the-art approaches to the challenges you face and the best ways to apply these approaches to your practice.
Upon completion of this activity, you will be able to:
• Integrate new knowledge and research findings into the evaluation and treatment of common and uncommon medical disorders.
• Apply up-to-date screening recommendations for breast, ovarian, lung, colon and prostate cancer.
• Treat patients with or at risk for diabetes.
• Interpret liver function tests and understand advances made in the treatment of infectious hepatitis.
• Develop strategies to prevent and/or treat atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.
• Provide state-of-the-art care to patients with a wide range of disorders commonly seen in the primary care provider’s practice.
• Identify strategies to optimize the impact of lifestyle interventions in the treatment of obesity.
• Inform and inspire colleagues to prevent burnout and lead in effective ways.
|Contact No. :||617-384-8600
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians and Allied Health Professionals Regular Fee||07 Dec,2019||USD 1850.00|
|Residents and Fellows in Training Regular Fee||07 Dec,2019||USD 1395.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians and Allied Health Professionals Early Fee||27 Sep,2019||USD 1750.00|
|Residents and Fellows in Training Early Fee||27 Sep,2019||USD 1295.00|