Ultrasound - Medical and Surgical Workshop is organized by Lightbox Radiology Education and will be held on Jun 08, 2019 at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is General Practitioners, Physicians, Oncologists, Surgeons, Sonographers, House officers, Interns, Radiographers.
This course is designed to give participants an overview of the techniques and interpretation for general diagnostic ultrasound.
This course has pre-course online lectures to complete followed by a 1 day hands-on workshop with live models. It is designed to give participants an overview of the techniques and interpretation for general diagnostic ultrasound. Limited places available and 1:4 hands-on training.
• Australian College for Emergency Medicine: 14 ACEM CPD hours.
• Australian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine: Online modules - 8 myASUM CDP points. Hands-On Workshop - 6 myASUM CDP points.
• Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry: Online modules: 8 CPD Points under Code 4. Hands-On Workshop: 6 CPD Points under Code 2.
• Australasian Sonographers Association: Onlline Modules: 8 ASAR Credits/PD-asa points under Code 4, Hands-On Workshop: 6 ASAR =Credits/PD-asa points under Code 2.
• Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine: Online lectures (ID 6916): 30 PRPD & 30 RAD MOPS. Workshop (classes: Sydney 14037; Brisbane 14038; Melbourne 14039): 30 PRPD, 30 Radiology MOPS. 1 day of procedural grant funding under Anaesthetics, Obstetrics, Surgery and Emergency Medicine for workshop.
• Royal Australasian College of Surgeons: 13 points Maintenance of Knowledge and Skills or 1 point per hour to a maximum of 12 points.
• Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: Workshop (Activity 75166): 40 Points Category 1 / Radiology. 1 day grant in surgery and emergency medicine; Online modules (Activity 75161): 16 Points Category 2 / Radiology.
• The Royal Australasian College of Physicians: Recommended MyCPD category 2 - ‘Assessed Learning’ at 2 credits per hour (course length 6 hours face to face, 8 hours online).
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||61 (0) 7 5449 2717
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Standard Registration Fee||07 Jun,2019||USD 600.00|