Ultra EMG Program by American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Ultra EMG Program is organized by American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) and will be held from Feb 13 - 16, 2019 at The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
The Ultra EMG Program is being led by world-renowned faculty with expertise in many facets of neuromuscular and electrodiagnostic medicine. The addition of neuromuscular ultrasound to an EDX review makes this a unique course. This format offers attendees training in both topics. This freestanding course is a great review for the ABEM, PMR, and Neurology Boards.
• Wave Form Recognition.
• Anatomy of EMG.
• Motor Unit Analysis.
• Needle Guidance with Ultrasound.
• Pathophysiology of Nerve Conduction.
• Needle Exam Upper Limb Entrapments.
• Ultrasonography of Shoulder and Elbow.
• Median and Ulnar Nerve Ultrasound.
• Botulinum Toxin for Movement Disorders.
• Entrapment Neuropathies of the Hip and Knee.
• Use and Abuse of SSEP.
• Thoracic Outlet and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Registration Fee||30 Nov,2018||USD 1522.00|
|Physicians Regular Registration||03 Feb,2019||USD 1695.00|
|Residents/Fellows Early Registration Fee||30 Nov,2018||USD 1022.00|
|Residents/Fellows Regular Registration Fee||03 Feb,2019||USD 1195.00|