UCSF Imaging Update in the Canadian Rockies
UCSF Imaging Update in the Canadian Rockies is organized by The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Office of Continuing Medical Education and will be held from Aug 04 - 09, 2019 at Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, Alberta, Canada.
UCSF designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The total credits are inclusive of 8.0 in CT, 7.5 in MRI, 2.25 in Ultrasound, 4.0 in Breast Imaging, and 1.5 in PET
Self-Assessment (SAM) Credits
This course will off er 24.5 Self-Assessment credits (pending approval and subject to change): 4.0 in Breast, 4.0 in Abdomen-Pelvis, 4.0 in Musculoskeletal, 4.0 in Neuro and 8.5 in Thoracic.
This course is a diverse review designed for the practicing radiologist, with an emphasis on practical approaches for reading real-life cases in the daily clinical setting. Lectures focus on common diagnostic issues utilizing radiography, CT, MRI and Ultrasound as applied to abdominal, breast, thoracic, neuro and musculoskeletal imaging.
At the completion of this course, the attendee should be able to:
• Differentiate between common and uncommon appearances of lung cancer on CT and PET/CT;
• Recommend the use of cross-sectional imaging in the evaluation of ovarian cysts, the acute abdomen, and endometrial and cervical cancers;
• Identify the diagnostic challenges in utilizing ultrasound in the evaluation of abdominal abnormalities;
• Develop a practical approach to evaluating spine abnormalities on CT and MRI;
• Recognize important pitfalls in the interpretation of MR brachial plexus imaging;
• Describe current issues in breast imaging, including evaluation of the male breast, cysts and the role of breast MRI.
|Contact No. :||(415) 476-9000
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Medical Professionals Early Fee||07 Jun,2019||USD 1120.00|
|Medical Professionals Conference Fee||03 Aug,2019||USD 1195.00|