UCSF CME: UCSF Glaucoma Update 2019
UCSF CME: UCSF Glaucoma Update 2019 is organized by The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Office of Continuing Medical Education and will be held from Sep 13 - 14, 2019 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country, Rohnert Park, California United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The Glaucoma Update is intended to assist practicing general ophthalmologists improve their ability to treat glaucoma by providing clinical and evidence-based updates in an intimate setting conducive to learning.
The course presents topics based on physician-identified need for practice-based knowledge and application of the most recent advance in ophthalmology and in the management and treatment of glaucoma. An attendee completing this course should be able to:
• Incorporate new techniques and treatment strategies in the management and treatment of glaucoma;
• Incorporate best available evidence and recent clinical research to improve patient assessment and treatment approaches;
• Improve clinical confidence through application of recent advances in ophthalmology;
• Assess and implement new minimally-invasive glaucoma surgical techniques into both glaucoma and general practice;
• Improve ability to consult with colleagues and patients regarding future and controversial developments in glaucoma care;
• Enhance the accuracy of clinical examination of patients by implementing methods for successfully obtaining accurate intraocular pressures in glaucoma patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||916-734-5390
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians Early fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 375.00|
|Other Health Professionals Early fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 375.00|
|Residents/Fellows Early fee||13 Jul,2019||USD 375.00|