UCSF CME: Family Medicine Board Review: Improving Clinical Care Across the Lifespan
UCSF CME: Family Medicine Board Review: Improving Clinical Care Across the Lifespan is organized by The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Office of Continuing Medical Education and will be held from Mar 11 - 14, 2019 at Hotel Kabuki, San Francisco, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Clinicians interested in expanding their knowledge and improving their practice in primary care, including family physicians, internists, pediatricians, OB/GYNs, nurses, nurse practitioners and physicians assistants.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WORKSHOPS will be conducted to review typical board exam questions. The workshops will be offered in Medicine, Pediatrics and Obstetrics/Gynecology.
The Family Medicine Board Review Course provides a review of common problems encountered in Primary Care. The format is designed to help prepare eligible candidates for the American Board of Family Medicine examination and to assist practitioners with strategies to improve their patient care. Presentations will cover a broad range of important clinical information in a board review format.
• Incorporate nationally recommended screening strategies for adults for health care maintenance;
• Implement appropriate health care maintenance for adult patients in the ambulatory setting;
• Implement appropriate screening and diagnosis of diabetes consistent with national guidelines;
• Employ effective strategies in management of Type 2 diabetes;
• Improve the approaches to diagnosis and classification of hypertension in adults;
• Adequately control chronic diseases states, such as hypertension and diabetes;
• Demonstrate increase competence in the treatment of hypertension and effectively manage adult hypertensive patients;
• Recognize and properly manage common surgical problems;
• Avoid selection for antibiotic resistance in adults and children;
• Implement comprehensive immunization programs for infants and children;
• Provide approved treatment regimens for sexually transmitted infections;
• Incorporate evidence-based guidelines for preventative medicine and standard of care to improve obstetric and office gynecologic outcomes.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Bird Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 1100.00|
|Physicians-Gold Package Early Bird Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 1600.00|
|Allied Health Professionals Early Bird Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 1000.00|
|AHP-Gold Package Early Bird Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 1500.00|
|Residents/Fellows Early Bird Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 900.00|
|Resident/Fellow-Gold Package Early Bird Fee||22 Feb,2019||USD 1400.00|