UCLA Dental Implant Continuum is organized by UCLA School of Dentistry and will be held from Jan 07, 2019 - Sep 18, 2020 at UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed to train dentists in all aspects of surgical and restorative implant dentistry procedures including: digital treatment planning, implant placement, management of the esthetic zone, reconstruction of deficient alveolar ridges, use of various loading protocols, fabrication of immediate provisional restorations, and more. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 300 hours of CE credits.
Participants will perform multiple implant surgeries on their own patients throughout the 2-year, 6-module program. Our prestigious faculty will guide you through each step of the process from treatment planning to routine implant placement to advanced grafting procedures, impressions and restoration. Extensive time will be spent in hands-on workshops, in live surgery, and with faculty demonstrations. No implant experience necessary!
Topics to be covered:
• Treatment planning
• Clinical documentation of your implant cases
• Surgical principles
• Prosthodontic principles
• Review of clinical anatomy
• Radiographic and CBCT analysis
• Implant surgery and prosthetics
• Management of extraction sites
• Managing peri-implant soft tissue with restorative contours
• Sinus augmentation
• Vertical and horizontal ridge augmentation
• Use of growth factors and biologics
• Custom impression copings
• Soft tissue molding and contour development
• Digital implant treatment planning
• Guided surgery
• CAD/CAM applications
• Software review and comparison
• Navigational surgery
• 3D printing
• 5 Dimensional implant placement
• The most common errors and pitfalls in implant treatment
• Prevention and Management of complications
• Peri-implant mucositis and peri-implantitis; recognition and management
• The future of implant dentistry
Module 1 - Interdisciplinary Implant Dentistry
January 7, 8, 10, 11, 2019 | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday | CDE Credits: 32 | Individual Module Course Fee: $5750
Module 1 will set the stage for the entire program. We will be covering the fundamentals of surgical and restorative implant procedures. Our goal with Module 1 is to prepare you for your forthcoming treatment of your implant patients.
Module 2 - Surgical and Restorative Perspectives in Implant Dentistry
May 6, 7, 9, 10, 2019 | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday | CDE Credits: 32 | Individual Module Course Fee: $5750
You will present your case presentations of your implant patients, explaining how you developed the sequential treatment plan, clinical findings, and your recommendations for treatment. The presentation is to be sent digitally to the faculty in advance of the module. They will review your workup, make suggestions if the treatment plan or sequence of treatment requires alterations, then approve your treatment plan for your patient.
Module 3 -Advanced Surgical and Prosthodontic Implant Protocols and Techniques
September 9, 10, 12, 13, 2019 | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday | CDE Credits: 32 | Individual Module Course Fee: $5750
Module 3 will provide you with in-depth understanding of advanced implant techniques, biologic materials and scientific support for augmentation procedures performed. Workshop exercises will train you in developing skills to perform the complex surgical and restorative procedures required by your patients. Participation in and performing live surgeries will continue.
Module 4 - Digital Dentistry and Applications in Implant Dentistry
January 13, 14, 16, 17, 2020 | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday | CDE Credits: 32 | Individual Module Course Fee: $5750
Throughout Session 4, we will go in depth on the process of planning and treating your implant cases with the aid of digital technologies. Workshop exercises will provide you with training on the latest guided implant software. Participation and performing live surgeries will continue. You will need your computer with a functional software planning program.
Module 5 - Prevention and Management of Implant Treatment Complications
May 11, 12, 14, 15, 2020 | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday | CDE Credits: 32 | Individual Module Course Fee: $5750
Complications are an inevitable part of implant treatment. This module will provide you the knowledge and skills necessary to minimize their occurrence, and when to consider referring out to provide proper management techniques when necessary. Participation in live surgeries will continue.
Module 6 - Principles of Implant Dentistry - Putting it all Together
September 14, 15, 17, 18, 2020 | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday | CDE Credits: 32 | Individual Module Course Fee: $5750
The final module will solidify the principles, skills and knowledge gained throughout the program. Participants are encouraged to present their best cases treated during the program to the group. Beautiful UCLA CDE plaques will be presented to commemorate your dedication to furthering your knowledge and clinical skills for your implant patients.
• Fundamental Surgical Techniques: incisions, flap design, and suturing
• Graft Techniques: sinus augmentation (direct and indirect), CT grafts, GBR, PRF and use of particulate graft materials
• Implant placement: using various systems and implant designs on models, pig jaws and patients
• Prosthetic techniques: radiographic / surgical guides, impressions, abutment selection and design, fabrication of provisional restorations
• CBCT analysis and use of digital treatment planning software
• Tilted implant placement and denture conversion
|Contact No.||:||+1 310-206-6063|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $24750.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $22275.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Dec 08, 2018|