Treating the Shoulder Complex: Advances in Conservative & Post-Op Management is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Dec 10, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center, Aurora, Colorado, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 10 CECs / 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™/ / 6.0 contact hours.
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Athletic Trainers
• Strength and Conditioning Specialists
• Physician Assistants
• Nurse Practitioners
• Exercise Physiologists
• Massage Therapists
Get the solutions for several shoulder complex pathologies in this insightful and important 6 hour seminar. Review and practice unique assessment tests to help you with early recognition of various pathologies. Improve treatment for your clients by examining the best evidence-based practices for conservative and post-op management, and by practicing glenohumeral and scapulothoracic mobilization techniques. Gain new tips and techniques you can implement tomorrow for:
• Rotator Cuff Tears
• SLAP Lesions
• Shoulder Arthroplasties
• Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
• Adhesive Capsulitis
• Anterior Glenohumeral Instability
• Thoracic Outlet Compression Syndrome
• Identify the etiology of common shoulder complex pathologies and identify possible anatomic and other etiologic factors.
• Review which special tests should be used to identify complex shoulder pathologies and be able to apply these tests effectively.
• Determine which patients are appropriate candidates for conservative or should be referred for assessment as surgical candidates.
• Utilize effective mobilization techniques for a variety of shoulder conditions.
• Devise an appropriate treatment plan and enable effective patient intervention based on clinical findings.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||20 Nov,2019||USD 209.99|
|Single Registration - Conference Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 229.99|
|2 plus Group Rate per Person - Conference Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 209.99|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news