Trauma & Attachment: Effective Treatment Strategies for Helping Challenging Clients is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Jun 26, 2019 at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia/Harbison, Columbia, South Carolina, United States of America.
• Social Workers
• Marriage & Family Therapists
• Case Managers
• Addiction Counselors
• Other Mental Health Professionals
Join internationally-known attachment and trauma therapist, Terry Levy, Ph.D., in this cutting-edge seminar as he teaches you concepts and skills necessary to facilitate positive change with challenging clients with trauma and/or attachment wounds. You will learn effective assessment and therapeutic techniques for children, adults and couples, based on the latest research in neurobiology, trauma and attachment therapy, and resilience.
Clinical videos will illustrate how various interventions promote change and healing with the following issues:
• Beliefs and attitudes
• Attachment security in children and adults
• Traumatic emotions, behaviors, mindsets, and brain/biochemistry
• Communication and resilience
• Family dynamics
Through video case studies, presentation and discussion, you will leave this seminar with practical and effective techniques you can use to help clients achieve symptom reduction, fulfilling lives and meaningful relationships.
• Determine the psychological, social, cognitive, and biological aspects of trauma and attachment disorders as it relates to clinical treatment.
• Develop an assessment plan to effectively identify your client’s history of trauma and attachment wounds.
• Provide techniques to improve your client’s emotional regulation skills, reframe core beliefs and improve interpersonal skills.
• Utilize communication-based methods for conflict management and to promote secure attachment for your clients.
• Develop strategies to help your clients achieve posttraumatic growth including the creation of positive personal and relationship goals.
• Teach your clients, in-session, how to achieve secure and fulfilling relationships by facilitating attachment security.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||06 Jun,2019||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 229.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 199.99|
|Coordinator Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 30.00|