Topics in Primary Care and Rheumatology is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Jan 19 - 26, 2019 at Celebrity Equinox, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Family Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Program Purpose / Objectives:
• Rheumatoid arthritis: Diagnosis and management
○ Diagnose and initiate treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
• Lupus: A case-based approach
○ List the most common clinical and laboratory features of lupus
• Sjogren&aposs syndrome: Beyond sicca
○ Identify extra-glandular features of Sjogren's syndrome and outline a treatment plan for most common manifestations.
• Scleroderma: A systemic disease
○ Describe key clinical features scleroderma.
○ Accurately select patients who require more immediate investigations to identify cardiopulmonary disease.
• Polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis
○ Diagnose polymyalgia rheumatica and initiate treatment.
○ Diagnose giant cell arteritis and initiate treatment
• Gout and calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease
○ Use the ACR/EULAR guidelines to diagnose and treat gout.
○ Differentiate between gout and pyrophosphate deposition disease.
• Rheumatologic medications: what you need to know
○ Summarize key potential risks when using disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs).
○ Develop a plan for the appropriate administration of immunizations and timing of surgical procedures in patients who are being treated with DMARDs
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists Fee||18 Jan,2019||USD 895.00|
|Doctors of Pharmacy & Dentists Fee||18 Jan,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||18 Jan,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students Fee||18 Jan,2019||USD 495.00|