Topics in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology 2019 by Continuing Education, Inc
Topics in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Jan 13 - 20, 2019 at MS Harmony of the Seas, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, 14 Contact Hours, 14 MOC (Part II) points in the American Board of Pediatrics' (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
Conference Objectives are :
• Chronic abdominal pain in children: A pediatric headache.
○ Determine the most practical approach to addressing recurrent abdominal pain in children.
• Inflammatory bowel disease in children: Not just little adults.
○ Be able to discuss the various presentations of IBD beyond the gastrointestinal tract.
• Liver issues?: when to look for it, how to diagnose it, and what happens then.
○ Be able to describe the approach to a patient with elevated liver enzymes.
• Gastrointestinal foreign bodies.
○ Be able to apply the correct evaluation approach to patients with suspected foreign bodies.
• Common gastrointestinal problems from diarrhea to constipation.
○ Be able to explain the pathophysiology of common gastrointestinal problems thus helping with appropriate treatment approaches.
• Gastroesophageal reflux and when or if to treat.
○ Be able to analyze the correct approach to pediatric patients with possible gastroesophageal reflux.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists and Doctors of Pharmacy Fee||12 Jan,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||12 Jan,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||12 Jan,2019||USD 495.00|