Topics in Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Sep 01 - 08, 2019 at Jewel of the Seas, Rome, Lazio, Italy.
Target Audience :
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
14.0 Contact Hours
• The Blue Baby - Diagnosis & Management
○ Following the presentation participants should be able to exclude common and generally benign causes of cyanosis in the newborn, and to consider and confidently diagnose cyanotic heart disease allowing for timely intervention and better outcomes
• The Vomiting Baby
○ This session hopes to bring together the common and uncommon causes of vomiting in the young baby thereby allowing for the recognition of those more serious cases warranting admission, and/or medical or surgical intervention.
• The Crying Infant - Infant Distress Syndrome
○ While all babies cry, those that continuously do so present to the clinician for diagnosis and effective management
○ The session will highlight the not uncommon causes that may be simply dealt with. It will also describe the complexity of the problem and its management especially if simple interventions have been carried out but with little improvement.
• Communicating with you Patients - A Pediatric Perspective
○ This interactive session will allow participants to reflect on their own practice with the aim of achieving a therapeutic interview as described by Winnicott.
• Feeding Problems in Infancy & Childhood
○ The session brings together the multiple considerations which may lead to feeding problems in the young thereby allowing the participants to more readily achieve early resolution.
• Pediatric Cardiology - An Overview
Part 1. Acquired Heart Disease
Part 2. Congenital Heart Disease
○ Following this presentation, participants should have an overall understanding of paediatric cardiology, recognise gaps in their knowledge and be more confident in making appropriate referrals.
• The Recognition of the "Very" Sick Child
○ Upon completion of the session participants hopefully will be able to recognize the very sick child and to institute appropriate and immediate treatment to ensure the best outcomes.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, & Dentists Fee||31 Aug,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||31 Aug,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||31 Aug,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students & Others Fee||31 Aug,2019||USD 495.00|